- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Corporate Research (Fresh Air System)
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
Supporting the technical and economic feasibility study of our proposed alternative air filter system for fresh air ventilation.
The tasks includes:
- Design test methods to evaluate the alternative filter and measuring against HEPA filters in FAS
- Prepare a functional test setup to analyze the performance of commercial filters in air purification
- Collection and synthesis of air quality data
- Necessarily derive the specification of the alternative air filtration technology that will fit the low noise, indoor air quality, and economic requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Any physical sciences or engineering background, preferably with some knowledge on air quality research
- Ability to work independently, accurately and to solve technical issues that arise during the course of the study
- High level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn various indoor air quality devices and measuring techniques as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with data acquisition is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility