Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
We are offering an internship to support the Director of both Business Development and Strategy as well as Grow, our internal Incubator at Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd in Singapore, starting December 2020 until June 2021 (6 months).
- Work alongside the regional director as well as our regional start-ups in all business development and strategy activities
- Conduct country and market analyses across all business units to result in supportive concepts for the region
- Support the internal accelerator program in order to fill the pipeline with new startups
- Assist in developing business models and sales strategies to scale internal startups and expand business units
- Preparation and coordination of top level management meetings and workshops
- Development of corporate strategy papers
- Facilitate cross-selling initiatives across business divisions
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related fields
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work independent of instruction
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience within start-ups or incubator preferred
Internship Duration & Commitment
Duration: 6 Months
Work Arrangement: Full-Time
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility