- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Assistant Product Manager In Corporate Information
- Date Listed
- 01 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jan 2019, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Takes up a Scrum Master role to facilitate work deliverable and ensure that it is captured in Team Foundation Server (Microsoft)
- Project management - Ensures all the task on hand is up-to-date (Involve daily call up)
- Design useful documentations i.e. user guide, etc and presentations to enhance user experience
- Quality control management: Testing the systems to maintain and ensure the functionalities
- Having a Diploma or Degree in Business Information Technology
- Basic Technical Background (Having knowledge on Team Foundation Server would be a bonus)
- Good language proficiency and presentation skills
- Independent working individual
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, planning several task simultaneously
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility