- Robert Bosch SEA
- IoT Consulting and Projects - Intern
- Date Listed
- 04 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 5 Months
- Location Name
- 11 Bishan Street 21, 573943 Singapore
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. Representing the company’s interests in Southeast Asia, business operations in the ten ASEAN member countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore.
Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, and today is active in all of the company’s four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In fiscal year 2015, the region generated SGD 1.17 billion (766 million euros). Bosch currently employs 7,400 associates and has eight production plants across Southeast Asia.
Bosch in Singapore is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Job Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
Our consulting team plays an essential role in achieving IoT innovation throughout the APAC region. You will provide technical consulting and support for various Bosch business units IoT initiatives, allowing our customers to leverage the Bosch IoT Ecosystem to create innovative solutions across various Bosch domains, such as Smart Home, Smart Mobility, Smart Energy and Intelligent Manufacturing.
The internship tasks consist of:
- Supporting the team in engaging closely with the business units in a wide variety of IoT projects from ideation to realization with a focus on backend cloud architecture design, review and assessments
- Deliver Proof-of-Concept (PoC) IoT projects with fast prototyping and iteration
- Collaborate with the appropriate internal teams or other departments to support promotional activities,
e.g. conducting roadshow events, classroom training or demonstration, organizing hackathons
What distinguishes you
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and microservices architecture designs
- Familiar with agile methods in software development, knowledge of DevOps and continuous delivery etc
- Able to work and have good understanding of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently among virtual and international teams