We are a business and management consulting firm that specializing in business strategy, planning and distribution.
Our team works with over 80 trusted partners, to customize the most suited business solutions to our clients. To date, we have a combined of more than 5,000 individual and corporate clients who has entrusted their plans with us. From employee benefits solution's to corporate related solution's, we work towards delivering the best advice and customer experience to our clients.
Our Coaching and training programs have been personally developed by our team to bring out the best in each individual by creating a sustainable corporate culture within the organisation.
- Manage recruitment process from screening of resumes to arrangement of interviews
- Liaise with Hiring Managers on hiring needs and interviews
- Create and manage job posting to reach out potential candidates via a variety of job platforms
- Building rapport and establishing good relationships with potential candidates
- Manage on-boarding of new hires
- Any other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- Applicant should possess at least A levels or higher qualifications
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Office
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with candidates and managers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Able to work independently and good communication skill
- No prior experience required, training will be provided