Gigworks is a social e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia that connects users to collaborate and provide access to a wide range of professional work at their fingertips.
Inspired by the advancement and impact of technology in our lives, we are building a platform that empowers people with more flexible access to quality services and opportunities where they can buy and sell services with ease.
Our mission is to innovate how the world works and pioneer the future of work. Gigworks aims to open up more opportunities for all groups of people, allowing them to have better lives and boost financial inclusion.
Gigworks has a wide variety of on-demand professional services spanning over 40 categories including Web & Mobile Development, Content & Blog Post Writing, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Consulting etc.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals, etc.
- Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for company existing / new digital products, including prototyping
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
- Provide high calibre creative design works for branding, corporate identity, packaging, editorial design and marketing purposes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any design discipline or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites & mobile devices
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
- Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker etc
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Entry level candidates with excellent learning aptitude and strong interest in creative design are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.