Riverview Mobile Solutions is a marketing technology startup based in Singapore. We’re a digital loyalty solutions provider: our online platform is designed for customer retention, and allows brands to create their own custom loyalty programs.
We’re a small fun team that’s growing quickly, and our Graduate Internship is designed for tertiary students in Singapore who want to fast-track their career in technology and development. Where better to learn than a startup, right?
Do you have passion for great code? Are you driven to solve difficult engineering challenges? Do you work well with others? We want you. We’re looking for candidates who creative and have an open mind with new technologies; and who can solve abstract problems with creativity and panache.
Candidates who are quick on their feet,, self-starters and who will take the initiative to develop and grow beyond their comfort zones are more than welcome. We’re not going to lie – Riverview is fast paced, and we want interns who are able to match our speed and keep up with the ever-changing marketing tech space. Ideal candidates:
- Are second year students majoring in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Are able to write clean, documented, and reusable code
- Have AWS and Dev-Ops skills
- Have strong communication and consulting skills
- Are experienced with Agile/Scrum software development practices
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu
What should you expect?
- Playing with large datasets and drawing conclusions from it
- Learning to use and operate marketing platforms
- Taking part in solution brainstorming
- Learning and operating various technology stacks that come together to deliver great customer engagement programs
The chosen candidate may be offered a full time position with Riverview at the end of the internship.