RIMM is a comprehensive, user-friendly cloud platform enabling teams at every stage of the sustainability journey to analyze and improve their ESG productivity. Our mission is to provide world-class sustainability guidance and rich productivity tools for organizations of all sizes that seek to gain control over the ESG factors impacting their performance. We produce tailored assessments, cutting-edge insights in analytics reports and a recommendation engine with tools and solutions.
RIMM Sustainability is looking for Data interns to support our data science team in advanced data analysis projects on sustainability matters. The candidate should be comfortable working with large datasets and strong with hands-on implementation.
- Develop, implement and monitor data pipelines from various data sources
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics tasks
- Research, prototype and evaluate potential ML models/techniques to provide insights and support research activities
- Strong programming skills in Python and good command of SQL
- Knowledge and/or experience in Statistics and common Machine Learning algorithms
- Passionate, self-motivated, and takes ownership
- Fluency in English
Great to have:
- Experience in data engineering/analytics/science
- Knowledge and/or experience with NLP
- Knowledge and/or experience on GCP or AWS
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.