Who is RIFF?
RIFF is an international company with a strong Dutch backbone. With the combined expertise of the various branches within our group we help companies find their own rhythm. RIFF was formed in early 2017 through the merger & acquisition of four specialists each of which complement and strengthen the others with their unique set of expertise and services. These companies have joined forces in order to offer clients that holistic package that is needed for digital transformation:
- RIFF Digital Commerce, elevates e-commerce platforms by means of high-end development. This is made possible by a team of 25+ Solutions Managers and PHP Developers.
- RIFF Content Marketing, we create and deliver catchy content: refreshing content creation, effective conversion concepts and omni-channel campaigns.
- RIFF Digital Marketing, has everything that it takes to help companies grow online. A true performance marketing team, here 60+ specialists optimise various phases of the customer journey with SEO, SEM, Content and CRO.
- RIFF Digital Engagement, with a team of 165+ professionals, provides multinationals support in customer care via social media. Next to operational support, clients can count on consultancy, training, implementations and data-driven insights in the realm of digital engagement.
Since late 2017, the full-service digital package that RIFF offers extends into APAC, through its offices in Singapore (HQ for APAC) and Jakarta, and via affiliates in Manila and Sydney. The tasks in this role are to be executed at the RIFF office in Singapore.
RIFF is looking for a candidate to help drive quality leads for our digital marketing agency and connect them with our consultants.
The role involves engagement over the phone and assessing if potential clients require digital marketing expertise. This specialist will then schedule a meeting with the client, and assign the appointment to an available consultant.
As the focus is on acquiring quality leads, the role will excel if this candidate comes with some digital marketing training and education to speak confidently on the subject matter. Ideal candidates should possess a good command of spoken English and have a good working knowledge of general IT (computers, smartphones, social media platforms, and so on).
This is a challenging but rewarding role, so being cool-tempered and able to handle rejection are good qualities to have. Reasonable daily KPIs will be set, and successfully scheduled meetings are incentivised. Having the opportunity to work in a co-working space in Central Singapore is a huge plus as well!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Part-time role (3-4 hours daily, Monday to Friday)
- Leads generation through warm telemarketing
- Management and administrative tasks
- Great on-the-job training on digital marketing and lead generation
- Fun and supportive environment at a cool co-working space
- Incentivised performance
- Flexible schedule
- Must possess at least Secondary School/”O” Level in any field
- Good command of English
- Minimal work experience required
- Some training and education in digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of general IT and technology
- Cool temperament and ability to handle rejection