- Retail Associate
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Sep 2018
- Allowance /
- $8 hourly
- Sales / Retail
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Rever is a brand kindled by our appetite for timeless products and quality craftsmanship.
Rever pieces return to the traditional crafting methods that revive the reliability and quality once distinctive of hand-crafted leather goods. This uncompromising standard of craftsmanship is paired with premium Italian and French leathers to create a product of understated charm.
Our design philosophy is to create a line of essentials that is considered yet effortless, subtle yet refined. It forms the base for an elegant, yet functional collection suited for quotidian life.
- Job Description
We’re on the look for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as retail associates (full-time/part-time).
Singaporeans or PRs aged 18 & above only. Students may apply for the part-time role.
You will be responsible for in-store physical sales & daily retail operations while maintaining a high level of service excellence when dealing with customers as a projection of our brand values.
Other tasks involved include:
- Administrative duties in relation to sales
- Management of inventory stock
- Management/upkeep of display fixtures and merchandise
You'll also get to learn:
- Knowledge of leather tanning, crafting and aftercare techniques
- Hands-on work with installation and personalisation of leather goods.
- Basic understanding of physical retail landscape and consumer marketing strategies deployed.
- Retail sales experience is a plus
- Possess good communication skills
- Fluent in English (2nd language in Chinese/Malay is a great addition)
- Proactive, independent and self driven individuals are preferred.
- Able to work retail hours and weekends/PH on shift work basis for at least 3 days (Part Time) / 5 days (Full Time) a week.
- Commitment period of 2 months onwards is ideal.
Work location is Singapore Orchard area.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.