- AYP Group
- Legal Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Sep 2018
One Raffles Place, #23-03, Singapore 048616
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,200 monthly
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
Like us on Facebook for a free career advisory! http://wwww.facebook.com/AYP-Group-874452352616085/
- Job Description
- Provide legal support to AYP SG HQ and overseas branches.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on legal issues with cross-border element
- Provide legal advice in employment/ software and data protection law.
- Draft and review commercial contracts
- Assist in managing corporate secretarial affairs of AYP group
- Assist in drafting legal workflows, guidelines, and processes
- Pursuing a law degree at an accredited law school
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and professionalism
- Dependable, timeliness, and able to work as individual and as a group.
- Prior contract drafting experience (preferred but not required)
- High understanding of legal and business issues
- Able to communicate effectively and work well with other departments.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
You may also send your resume directly to Eric at
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.