- Marketing & Communications Intern
- Date Listed
- 05 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
- 305 Alexandra Road #05-21 Vantage Automotive Centre #05-21, 305 Alexandra Road
- Allowance /
- $2,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Interakt helps client build strong brands through the power of digital technology. Our go-to-market offering is Resulticks, a real-time conversation marketing cloud solution—a big-data-driven customer engagement platform with omnichannel each, including email, SMS, mobile apps, social media, digital assistants, QR codes and more.
Launched in September 2014, the platform has gained significant traction in APAC markets with marquee clients including Samsung, HDFC Bank, Estee Lauder, YTL Communications, and MedAdvisor.
Resulticks has received global recognition, including being named to the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2018 for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and previously the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2017 for Multichannel Campaign Management.
Headquartered in Singapore with offices in India and the United States, Resulticks is rapidly emerging as a top global martech solutions serving clients in both the B2B and B2C segments. We have centers of excellence in Singapore and Chennai, India.
- Job Description
- Events Management
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing events such as corporate conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and Resulticks roundtables
- Brainstorm themes and content strategy for events
- Manage vendors for production of merchandise, booth designs etc.
- Attend events to ensure smooth flow of set-up and merchandise distribution
- Research additional events and partnerships to advance Resulticks branding throughout the industry and our client base
- Support in generating leads during event itself
- Assist in the development and set-up for campaigns, including campaign forms and landing pages, HTML email design
- Work with the Resulticks team to create post-event content, and complete post-event reporting
- Research topics for speaking slots and webinars
- Assist in the maintenance and tracking for social media
- Update CRM with prospects, leads, and opportunity notes for sales team to manage
- Work with external vendors to produce Resulticks-branded merchandise to be given out during events and to clients/partners
- Conduct quality check of all samples
- Managing deliveries to other offices across APAC
- Assist the APAC marketing lead in coordinating emails with partners, vendors, and internal team
- Assist in following-up during office hours on behalf of colleagues in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- Available for full-time internship for 6 months with the potential for a full-time offer
- Available to start ASAP
- 1 - 3 years prior event management/marketing experience preferably within software
- Ability to travel across the APAC region when needed to attend events
- Events Management