The Republic of Singapore Yacht Club is the oldest yacht club in Asia and the only member-owned yacht club in Singapore. Founded in 1826, the history of the RSYC goes back more than 191 years to an elegant era when the officers and men of Sir Stamford Raffles were our earliest members.
Following on the tradition when our first Patron was the first President of Singapore, our current Patron include Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean, His Royal Highness Tunku Ibrahim Ismail , Professor S Jayakumar, Dr Tan Cheng Bok and Mr S Iswaran
- Provide admin support to the F&B Department
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Other administrative support as assigned
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Positive work attitude, team player, good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- Work location: West Coast Ferry Road (Bus 175 and 176) beside West Coast Park
- Permanent role with attractive benefits
- Meals provided
- Company transport provided (Clementi MRT Station)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: They way the senior staff teach me under training is good and willing to teach no attitude problem.
Cons: They teach etc. Event setup, Function Food the qualities that on standard and alot of shift work and difference shift difference shift leader and they hand is awesome.