As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount.
- Assist in documentation
- Ensure that documents are in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Data entry
- Provide admin support such as mail merging, weekly and monthly reports
- Support front office to gather and analyse KYC-related documents
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma/Degree
- Prior admin experience would be of advantage
- Training is provided
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to start work within short notice or IMMEDIATELY
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.