Established in 1996, we have grown to become a leading recruitment consultancy firm with 14 offices in Singapore and footprints in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. 2017 is a significant year for us as we get listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction
- Assisting in automation and enhancement of CDD processes to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities
- Organising and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework
- Min Diploma/ Degree holder
- No experienced required as training will be provided
- Available to start work in short notice/ immediately
CEI No.: Joey Chen Hui Yi (R1878026)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.