The Recruit Express Group of Companies is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ). At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities, and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year. We have placed highly-qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to on-boarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals. In 2022 & 2023, we were recognised as Best Managed Companies in Singapore by Deloitte – in recognition of organisational growth and achievement for the past year.
As a Administrative Intern (HR), you will have the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of human resources and talent acquisition process.
- Support Human Resources in the recruitment and selection cycle for various organisations
- Sourcing and pre-screening of profiles, and recommending candidates to suitable openings based on their preferences and skill sets
- Managing interview process between candidates and hiring companies
- Support Job offer process and successfully place applicants out on jobs in the market
- Ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- Preferably Undergraduate, A-levels or Diploma holder
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence and manage stakeholders
- Passion to contribute and positively impact the organisation
- Great team player
- People-oriented individual who enjoys networking and building relationships
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: HR Consulting / Human Resources & Staffing
Pros: - Very fun and vibrant working environment! - Colleagues and mentors are super welcoming and patient, friendly, and helpful in providing support, advice and guidance - The collaborative spirit, the encouragement and motivation from one another makes it comfortable working in this job - Constantly facing new challenges and learning new things on the job and from other colleagues - It is inspiring to see the hard work, time and effort that everyone puts into doing well in the job and constantly growing as individuals
Cons: - It may be difficult to adapt to the fast pace of the job at first - Facing unpredictable situations and challenges all the time but there is always something to takeaway from each experience