Founded in Norway in 1996, REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company with a strong footprint in North America, Europe and Asia. We are part of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company that shares our passion for bold innovations that empower people with clean energy solutions and drive global energy transitions. A trusted partner for customers, consumers and employees, we are “Solar’s most trusted”!
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, hands-on Procurement Engineer who will be responsible for supporting Operations In-direct/Facility/IT/Sitewide and Facility CAPEX Project in sourcing, order execution & contract management. Key responsibilities include PO execution & order management, sourcing, commercial negotiation and driving cost savings initiatives. Material Planning skills and contract negotiation/mgt will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review procurement strategy and advise on suitability, source comparable quotes in all fields.
- Direct hands-on and working on price, Contract and commercial negotiation with suppliers.
- Source for new and alternative suppliers to support operation indirect materials, facility/IT/Sitewide services, Facility CAPEX from inside and outside of Singapore.
- Manage purchasing cycle including request for quotation, PO creation, PO follow up, goods/services receipt, supplier billing and purchase forecasting.
- Day-to-day co-ordination and communications with Internal User and to ensure meeting REC requirement, specifications delivery plan.
- Manage all activities for the sale of equipment – internally and with customers.
- Highlight raw material issues or delays to Internal User and Procurement Manager.
- Handle miscellaneous projects, contract or purchase as and when necessary.
- Tracking of all procurement activities, deliveries and all related status.
- dentify, Remediate, Track and Close out procurement related open items
- General support to management and constantly keeping updated on all procurement related issues & activities.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Engineering or other disciplines with related working experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing/material Planning.
- Proficient in MS office applications, ERP software like SAP & etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills-ability to collaborate with and motivate key players to achieve desired results in a professional manner.
- Dynamic, independent, good team player & committed with proactive working attitude.