We are a rapidly growing startup, focused on providing customer experience solutions to our clients from several verticals including retail, hospitality and healthcare; and with some of the most well-known brands globally.
Calling all diploma graduates/post-NS/ current university students!!
If you are a hands-on person with the passion for business managment and keen on having a fun yet fulfilling internship, this might be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an intern with the eagerness to learn and a positive working attitude to manage our Singapore operations.
At RateIt, we provide the opportunity to engage in a healthy mix of working environments, both in the office and on the ground. You will have a hands-on experience managing various aspects of the business and receive exposure in procurement, inventory management, and market analysis (among other exciting work).
In this role, you will be taking the reins of all our Singapore Operations where you will be:
- Functioning in a remote team using modern platforms, tools and processes
- Managing our inventory
- Responsible for all in and outgoing hardware in Singapore
- Scheduling/planning all our Singapore installations
- Preparing and deploying our devices
- Engage with our clients and troubleshoot customer issues
- Preparing Invoices and Quotations
- Lead Hunting and Market Research
- Accounts Handling
You will be reporting to our Singapore Manager who will guide you so that you are able to carry out your role successfully.