Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore, Turkey & Japan. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable, and easy to use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyze and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused, and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for very driven team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state-of-the-art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
As Rapsodo continues to grow and expand our business internationally, we are looking for a hands-on, driven, and curious Digital Marketing Intern with a passion for collaborating and making a difference to join our team.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be supporting the development, management, and execution of Rapsodo’s ecommerce business strategy in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) channel.
- Assist in managing international e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Amazon, Google Shopping)
- Create & optimise paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads and social media
- Conceptualise social media content for chosen markets
- Design & manage regular email marketing campaigns
- Analyse & report on digital marketing data via Google Analytics & other platforms
- Collaborate closely with international teams in US and Turkey
- Assist across various ad hoc projects in marketing partnerships, media collaboration, and other key areas as assigned by manager
- Able to commit to 6-months full time internship with potential for conversion to a permanent role
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline
- High learning aptitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Action oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
For interested candidates, kindly submit your resume and samples of any marketing work(s), if applicable.