Ransack is a creative agency based in Singapore that specialises in the magic of Gamification.
Since 2020, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely puzzle-filled adventures.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our games to see the world through a myriad of perspectives.
- Executing all visual design stages from conception to realisation
- Assisting the marketing team to execute promotional artwork & advertising
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and compelling to the brand
- Create clear and concise, visually oriented design materials that explain games mechanics, systems and features
- Provide constructive feedback on all aspects of product; finds opportunities to increase quality of product and advise on how information may be implemented
- Proficient with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, etc)
- Strong portfolio with a range of graphic design and UI/UX works
- Excellent communication skills to provide a clear rationale for design concepts
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity with a strong work ethic
- Genuine interest and passion for solving puzzles & playing games
- Local school internships are preferred
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Additional Paid Time Off
- Games Day Friday
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.