Ransack is a creative agency based in Singapore that specialises in the magic of Gamification.
Since 2020, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely puzzle-filled adventures.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our games to see the world through a myriad of perspectives. We aim to turn the most mundane of activities into entertaining experiences!
We are a young and lively organisation in an environment which breeds collaboration!
Visit us at http://theransack.com
Are you ready to step into a whole new world?
Come explore the shining, shimmering, and splendid wonderland of gamification with us!
As a Business Development Intern you will work with a multidisciplinary team to create, implement and drive the live features of game development. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We are looking for self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high growth, fast-moving start-up.
If you are passionate about the core processes that drive start-ups and wish to participate in our journey of creating award-winning games, we will be more than happy to have a chat with you!
- Performing marketing research, identifying trends and market opportunities
- Form positive relationships and build rapport with existing and potential clients to increase business opportunities
- Suggest potential changes, strategies, and business processes using analytics to support your recommendations
- Provide constructive feedback on all aspects of product; finds opportunities to increase quality of product and advise on how information may be implemented
- Play-test the best games in the market to discover fresh perspectives & document new game mechanics
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent oral & written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision-makers
- Good awareness of live market trends
- Show ability to navigate through ambiguity with a strong work ethic
- Genuine interest and passion for solving puzzles & playing games
- Please note we are only looking for applications for August internship onwards
- Local internships are preferred
- Fast-growing setting with plenty of opportunities for you to expand skills and expertise
- Exclusive insights into the life of an early-stage startup
- Cycle across different departments to try something new
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Games Day Friday