- Rage Communications
- Account Assistant Intern / Executive at an Advertising Agency
- Date Listed
- 13 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Central Business District (CBD), Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Looking for a career in digital marketing and advertising? Interested in creative design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and HTML coding? Come work with us at our digital ad agency! You’ll be able to manage creative projects that involve creative writing, UX, design and coding. Within a few months time, you’ll be an expert at digital marketing!
We work with globally famous brands and institutions – clients who nice to work with, and you’ll get to work on world class, ground breaking projects. Digital is the future.
- Job Description
This role is specifically for client servicing/account management. Learn to be interdisciplinary, manage digital-design projects and eventually, face clients.
We groom our interns so that they get a chance to convert to full-time hires. Candidates who know basic HTML and Photoshop are preferred.
Roles and responsibilities (progressively expected):
- To have a deep understanding of the client’s product
- To create briefs and manage small projects
- To perform regular quality checks on creatives
- Day to day client servicing
- To attend client meetings and write minutes
The right candidate must be:
- A team player
- Detail orientated
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate for good design
- A clear communicator
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or Sketch
- HTML coding, app building
- Good command of written and spoken English
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.