At QuickDesk Pte Ltd, we believe that selling should not be hard.
Our team provides Enterprises and Sales Professionals with solutions to boost their sales productivity and effectiveness. In doing so, we help our clients acquire new customers, retain existing ones, and ultimately increase revenue. With our headquarter in Singapore, we are now expanding to more markets in Asia-Pacific, such as Malaysia and Hong Kong.
About the Role:
We are seeking driven Business Development Interns to boost our Business Development Team in scaling QuickDesk and DST, and acquiring more customers. You will be the initial contact with our prospects and potential customers. You will contribute to our hyper growth by contributing ideas and leading projects to promote our productivity solutions, hence attract more customers.
You will learn how to be an effective prospector digitally and offline and how to close more sales. You will be equipped with selling skills, e.g. value selling, consultative selling, as well as presentation and pitching skills. You will also be geared with objection handling and negotiation techniques. This position will definitely allow you to experience entrepreneurship
What you will do:
- Digital Marketing of current products and services;
- Inbound Prospecting for relevant prospects;
- Outbound Prospecting for Qualified leads;
- Acquire new accounts via phone, events or direct visits to clients;
- Establish strong relationship with prospects and existing clients;
- Provide customers with solutions in line with their needs;
- Deliver superb customer service to our clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, result-driven attitude;
- Confident and articulate presentation skills;
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.