About the Company
Cudy is an online marketplace for real-time learning where students can achieve mastery over their subjects by learning live from educators who are passionate about providing the best learning experience for their students. The conceptualization of Cudy as an easy one-stop platform for classes in virtual classrooms leads to a strategy that allows us to differentiate ourselves from the rest of online tutoring platforms. Together with the product features that we implement, it allows us to gain a competitive industry in this fast-growing online learning industry.
To democratize education by connecting students and educators on a platform where they can define their own learning and teaching experience, by leveraging our innovative technological solutions.
2019 is the year for Cudy to aggressively enter the tuition market. We plan to increase the growth activities (user acquisition) for our services targeting our stakeholders (tuition centres; tuition agencies; freelance tutors). We are looking for for exceptional negotiators who are very focused, goal-oriented and great at research. If you’re looking to build research skills and be exposed to how a startup company’s sales engine works, this could be the perfect role for you!
What you will learn:
- Identify business opportunities, structure proposals and close deals
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Be entrusted to find new businesses, deal with assigned prospects and given accounts to manage
- Client discovery and on-boarding for tuition centres
- Plan and organise events and workshops for users
- Manage social media channels
- Chat group community manager
- Establish and manage relationships with customers
- Support customers in the on-boarding process
- Conduct customer discovery activities with potential/new/existing clients and customers
- Communications with clients and customers
- Generating leads and following up with education centre clients
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Excellent oral communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Patience, persuasive and possess great listening skills
- Excellent command of English, Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Possess basic computer skills and excel
- Customer orientated with a meticulous and orderly approach to work
- Preferably sales/business development experience in a startup
- Preferably able to start work immediately
- University students onwards only. No required experience.
- Singaporean/PR only
- Candidates must be located in Singapore