- QuesMi Law Tech
- Web & App Developper
- Date Listed
- 08 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
Kim Cheng Street, 160041 Singapore (Tiong Bahru)
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We are an early stage start-up in the tech space. Our goal is to provide simple and affordable legal help to consumers & startups within a few clicks, within and across borders.
We are ex-INSEAD MBAs and have worked at McKinsey, Uber, Lazada across Asia, Europe & Africa. You’ll join an awesome team of 3, we will coach you so that you get the most out of your journey with us!
- Job Description
This is a unique opportunity to participate to building a tech company from scratch.
Key responsibilities will be to participate in building the first website & product of the company:
- Define a high level product strategy based on market research done by Marketing: What guidelines should we follow to design our product
- Be the main point of contact between the external product team (team developing the first prototype overseas) and the company: Follow up their work, guide them in design decisions
- Build the first website of the company: Define content, design and code it
Other responsibilities might include, according to interests:
- Helping on market research
- Building a first CRM system
- Defining the business processes of the company
You are a Singapore Citizen or PR. Your skills include:
- Good knowledge of UX & app development
- Proficient in web development & able to code a website from scratch
- Familiar with & interested in startups, tech and law firms
- Entrepreneurial and structured mindset: Be ready to do a broad range of work and participate to activities outside of your comfort zone
Want to apply? Please submit your pdf CV using InternSG.