Established in 2014, Q-Zone Technologies first started as a management consultancy company, specializing in technology solutions - offering Technology Support, Technology Consulting, and IT Services.
Through a mix of research, design and technology, Q-Zone Technologies crafts compelling solutions geared towards tackling the challenges of ever-changing and rapidly growing markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will be able to touch on various aspects of marketing including (but not limited to) online advertising, content writing & creation, social media, thought leadership, communication and competitive intelligence.
This is the perfect role for you if you:
- Love to work in a high energy startup environment where your personal contributions are visible, appreciated, and rewarded
- Wow everyone with your research and client-facing skills
- Excel at establishing deep and successful working relationships
- Are a self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Want to be at the forefront of innovation in online buying experiences
- Are interested in learning more about how technology and advertising platform
In this role you will:
- Coordinate collaboration between sales and marketing teams
- Prepare for and sometimes attend events and conferences
- Identify customer trends, and present periodic proposals to management on ways to improve sales and marketing process
- Provide excellent service to our team through timely execution, articulate communications, and creative thinking
In a start-up, your role may expand beyond these duties to help where you’re needed
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in social platforms
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Acquire attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent at brainstorming and creating content
- Experience in researching supporting data for identified topics
- Multi-task, prioritize projects and communicate progress
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Current active pursuit of Undergraduate degree in Marketing, and Business.
- Basic knowledge and skills in Google Suites, and Adobe Acrobat. Canva, Photoshop are preferred but not necessary.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: Up to $1,000.00 per month