Publicis Communications is one of the most creatively awarded communications agency in Asia. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere. We have a really strong culture and people often comment on our genuinely friendly and informal style. This, combined with a real passion for great ideas, makes Publicis Communications an exciting place to work.
We are part of Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and communications company, headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's three largest advertising holding companies, providing digital and traditional advertising, media services, and specialized agencies and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
The Talent Acquisition team is a highly specialized function within the Publicis Groupe. The team supports hiring across all agencies in Singapore. As a team, we are fun-loving, fast-moving. we're looking for an exceptional intern to partner with the team. In return, you will get a wealth of knowledge regarding TA as well as deep exposure to the marketing and advertising industry.
Overall Purpose of Role
To support the Talent Acquisition Department in all Recruitment-related matters and projects with the aim to provide top class candidates experience and retain the best talent in the market for the company.
The ideal person that we are looking for has,
- The ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with the ability to think-out-of-the-box for solutions
- Approachable, reliable, confident, outgoing, highly motivated, a go-getter.
- An eye for accuracy and detail-oriented
- Improve and maintain the employment experience for all of the Agency’s employees; before, during and at the end of employment.
- Coordination of interviews and support in the scheduling and management of the candidate's experience
- To manage and execute the routine TA activities in an effective and timely manner so that the candidate and employees are provided with adequate support for their hiring matters.
- Handling necessary backend and operational needs.
- Coordinate, conduct and prepare appropriate documentation for new hires.
- Support in other TA- related duties/projects when required.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field would be a bonus.