Prudential Singapore also known as Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential Plc. It uses a multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in protection, savings and investment. It has S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016.
You will be in charge of acting as a front desk. Performing tasks such as keeping files, booking meetings, setting appointments, and managing the day-to-day operations of a company.You are also to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You are also required to handle customer queries and issues.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
- Write emails, memos and letters
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
* implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Min Diploma/ “A” level certification
· Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply here.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Carriers / Insurance
Pros: Agency support and company's welfare is good!
Cons: Currently, they do not have a FA platform where consultants can leverage on and provide more value to their clients in terms of holistic planning.