Propseller’s mission is to help people achieve the most when making the biggest financial decisions of their life: transacting real estate.
We are building the end-to-end real estate transaction platform, starting with the real estate agent service of the 21st century: a technology-powered real estate brokerage that is valuable, reliable, and fairly priced. To do that, we elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations.
In August 2022, Propseller announced a US$12M Series A fundraising led by Vertex Ventures, the VC arm of Temasek and Series A lead investor of Grab. Propseller is backed by some of the best Venture Capital firms in the world including Vertex Ventures, ICCP-SBI, Partech, Iterative, Hustle Fund, Redbadge Pacific, Vulpes Ventures, Rapzo Capital and more.
Find out more at: propseller.com/careers/
We are looking for a self-starter, cheerful, client-centric, and helpful individual to join our team. The Customer support executives assist our team of Real Estate Consultants by answering inbound inquiries, qualifying buyers and tenants, and coordinating viewings. You will need to be fast, organized, and meticulous when sharing and collecting information from potential buyers or tenants. If you have the ability to always smile and strive to make our clients happy, then we want you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle inbound/outbound inquiries from various channels (WhatsApp, SMS, in-house messaging systems, and Phone calls);
- Search for information within our CRM to deliver accurate answers to questions from potential buyers/tenants whilst entering any new data into the listings to enrich the information;
- Qualify potential buyers and tenants expressing interest in Propseller listings;
- Coordinate and schedule property viewings for buyers and tenants against the schedule of the assigned Real Estate Consultants to meet team targets and maximize sales opportunities for each call/inquiry;
- Track and update your team tasks and activities through our in-house tech platform;
- Conduct daily and weekly feedback and improvement sharing sessions;
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
You are a fresh graduate with a Diploma or completed NITEC with at least 1 year of working experience, ideally in the customer service field. You are an excellent communicator with a pleasant attitude who takes ownership in answering enquiries and helping customers get the smooth and optimal viewing experience they deserve with us.
- Education & Experience:
- ITE Nitec / Higher Nitec with working experience preferred OR Diploma with no work experience is required
- Experience in customer service/sales support/call center would be beneficial;
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Google Suite / MS Office and with computers in general;
- Organized and able to multi-task: you are skilled at managing your time, priorities, tasks, and getting things done fast, even when things can be chaotic;
- Fast and Accurate worker: you have meticulous attention to detail know-how to review your work to produce quality and deliver fast;
- Client-centric: you enjoy spending time with people and take pride in making Propseller clients successful; being polite and committed to all tasks;
- Can-do attitude problem solver: you are a roll-up-your-sleeves doer. You see a problem, arrive at a solution quickly, and know what it takes to get things done.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs;
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro and Jabra Headset;
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible;
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime.
Ideal length: 2 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Introduction interview - 30 mins over Google meet
- Online assessment;
- Interview 1 – Physical: Discussion and live case;
- Interview 2 – Physical meeting with C-suite Executive;
- Paid 2-day on-the-job test;
- Welcome aboard!
- Basic salary: S$2,200 to S$2,600 / month
- Bonus: up to S$300 / month
- Stock options