PropNex's meteoric rise to become Singapore's foremost real estate player in an inspiring success story indeed. With a vision of providing top quality service that customers trust, PropNex gained a reputation for service excellence, eventually adopting the tagline “Service You Trust” in 2008, to best encapsulate the essence of the brand name. This belief in service has propelled the brand to become one of Singapore’s largest real estate agencies with a sizeable market share in both the public and private markets.
PropNex is trusted for the breadth and depth of its knowledge of the property market. Apart from providing brokerage services, PropNex offers consultancy services via several strategic business unit—Project Marketing, Investment and En Bloc Sales, Business Space, Prime Landed and Corporate Leasing. These strategic business units are headed by seasoned directors with years of experience in their relevant fields.
The agency has constantly led the way in raising professional standards in the real estate industry and has won many prestigious industry accolades over the years, being the only real estate agency in Singapore to be awarded both the Singapore Service Class (S-Class) and Singapore Quality Class (SQC) certifications by SPRING Singapore in year 2015. The S-Class and SQC Certifications are part of the Business Excellence (BE) framework by SPRING Singapore that provides a comprehensive set of management standards for business excellence.
We value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another's full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance. PropNex Realty is a subsidiary of PropNex Limited. For more information on our company, please visit www.propnex.com
- Support PropNex convention pre-arrangement, actual day event, post arrangement. Co-ordinate and provide logistical support on the property seminar (registration, sales of book, attendance).
- Handle charity plaque.
- Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties when required.
- A-Level / Polytechnics or University undergraduates/graduates
- Must be able to commit for 3 months period.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word
- Meticulous and has good interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm