We are a freight forwarding company with centrally-located shopfronts, looking to grow our team!
5.5 days a week with weekend shifts a must. Only Singapore residents will be considered. Salary is negotiable with experience.
Please contact us if you are detail-oriented and keen to learn about the shipping & logistics industry. This role is mainly Customer Fronting, data entry, scheduling and stocktaking for our incoming/ outgoing shipments. Those with administrative, data entry or retail experience will have an advantage.
- Monitor movement of inventory and work closely with internal and external parties to ensure in/out goods
- Verify that inbound/outbound shipments are received at the right location
- Pack and process parcels (some lifting will be required for the role)
- Take weekly inventory
- Coordinate all air and sea freight activities, such as: booking, documentation, data entry, shipment organisation, tracking, billing, arranging transport
- Communicate regularly with Customer Service on shipment scheduling and possible delays.
- Great ability in Customer Engagement
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn: knowledge in shipping and logistics not necessary as training will be provided
- Timeliness and attention to detail
- Active, lively, friendly , and physically fit .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.