Plug and Play Tech Center is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations to create the most meaningful connections that bring innovation to anyone, anywhere. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world.
Who we're looking for:
We’re a diverse team with backgrounds in technology, business and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We are looking for an Operations Intern to support our Financial Services and Health team.
This will be either a part-time (at least 2-2.5 days per week) or full-time internship until end-June 2022, with the possibility of internship extension. This internship will have a hybrid work arrangement (depending on current Covid regulations).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support with event planning and execution, including (but not limited to) event registration & logistics, preparation of event collaterals, proofreading of event collaterals and post-event logistics & marketing
- Liaise with our marketing team for marketing collaterals
- Support our Program Manager in preparation of reports and collaterals
- Liaise with startups to schedule meetings
- Conduct research to identify new markets and industry sectors, including in-depth business analysis to identify new opportunities, focused on but not limited to crypto & blockchain industry
- Good attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with external parties
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for entrepreneurship, startups and technology
- Possess basic understanding of the Fintech, Crypto and Blockchain industries, Crypto / Fintech experience is a plus