- Pinnacle Marketing Group
- Events and Roadshow Representative
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $1,900 - 2,500 monthly
- Business / Management, Marketing / PR, Sales / Retail
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
We are one of the world’s largest Face-to-Face (F2F) sales and marketing organizations. Currently, we represent over 50 major clients in 29 countries through our diversified team of F2F brand ambassadors worldwide. With our goal to provide world-class coaching and business growth opportunities for everyone, we are constantly on the lookout for enthusiastic, highly ambitious, driven, and passionate individuals to be part of this journey.
- Job Description
Represents a brand to to increase awareness, create a specific image, generate sales opportunities and build customer preference.
About this opportunity
You will be given the opportunity to travel overseas for networking and growth purposes. This opportunity will give you the chance to be able to handle situations the way you see fit best (everyone's opinion matters). Definitely a platform to learn and grow yourself not only as an individual but as a team player and potential leader.
What you will learn
1. Self- Development
2. Management Skills.
3. Situation Handling.
4. Territorial Planning.
5. Promotional Skills.
In tune with branches all over the world, we develop and implement state-of-the-art practices in our sales and marketing campaigns. We have exercised expertise and flexibility in our campaigns through,
1. Events and Roadshow Marketing
2. Business to Business Marketing
3. Residential Marketing
We train and assemble a competent sales force dedicated to every partnership we forge.
1. Student Mentality (Always willing to learn and improve)
2. Team Player (You will be working groups most of the time)
3. Friendly and outgoing (A positive/learning working environment is a big part of our culture)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SMS/Whatsapp 93857665 to find out more
If you see yourself fit as the requirements stated as above, we welcome you to join our family.