Pillpresso is an award-winning healthcare startup and social enterprise. We've developed an IoT device that aims to empower patients and improve medication management from hospital to home.
Founded in 2016, we've been winning national accolades every year.
Our work has been featured across regional and national media, including: Channel News Asia, The Straits Times, The Business Times, Lianhe Zaobao, Channel 8, OpenGovAsia, Yahoo!, TechinAsia, e27, Ageless Online.
We are also supported by NUS Enterprise, Access Health International, Enterprise SG and Singtel.
Find out more about us at: www.facebook.com/pillpresso
ACCOLADES WE'VE WON:
- 2018: 1st Prize at Agency for Integrated Care’s Global Technology Challenge
- 2017: Top 7 impact startups selected for Singtel Future Makers, Singtel's social innovation program
- 2017: Grand Prize Winner at the national Ageing-in-Place Technology Challenge
- 2016: 1st Prize winner at Health Innovation Asia
- 2015: 1st Prize winner at Modern Ageing
We’re looking for a firmware engineer to develop, optimise and debug the firmware (written in Node.js) on the Raspberry Pi.
We're interested in a long-term project relationship with the firmware engineer, who will have the opportunity to work at the intersection of medicine and technology.
- Understand firmware architecture, logic and use cases
- Conduct testing and evaluation of the existing firmware
- Hands-on hardware bringup, system debugging and code optimization
- Make performance, stability and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements
- Collaborate with software team to implement features
- Implement proper build versioning and documentation
- Good working knowledge and coding with Node.js is mandatory
- Prior experience working on projects involving RPi
- Linux kernel/platform SW experience, experience with RTOS embedded systems is a plus
- Comfortable with working around various EE components. e.g. PCB design, schematics, connectivity diagrams, BOM generation, simple soldering work
WHY JOIN US?
1. Play a key engineering lead role in the firmware development process from end-to-end, and support the hardware from prototype to production.
2. Develop a real-world software solution that will make an impact on nurses and patients who manage multiple medications – a big problem not just in Singapore, but globally.
3. Enhance your skills with a multi-faceted role that cuts across healthcare, IoT, hardware, enterprise software and societal impact.