Pigeon Singapore is a fully-owned subsidiary of Pigeon Corporation (7956: Tokyo). Pigeon Corporation engages in the manufacture, sale, import, and export of baby and child care products, maternity items, women’s care products, home healthcare products, and nursing care products. The company’s baby and mother care products comprise baby bottles, baby bottle nipples, baby bottle cleansers and sterilizers, breast pads, MagMag, baby food, skincare products, and baby wipes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our product marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our product marketing team, as well as across the organisation, in the various stages of product development and marketing campaigns. You will also have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
This internship will help you gain real world marketing experience and provide you with exposure of how product management and marketing is done for regional markets.
- Assist in product development activities including new and product renewal projects
- Support product launch initiatives and marketing campaign execution
- Assist in preparation and creation of marketing communication and promotional collaterals (incl. for e-commerce, social media, direct mail, website, and in-store)
- Conduct competitive and comparative analysis for assigned product categories in key markets
- Perform consumer survey and consumer behaviour analysis
- Liaise with designers on packaging artwork development
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Support the product marketing team in daily administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- A team player who takes ownership of their work and contributes to team’s goals
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Current enrolment in a degree or diploma in business, marketing, or related program
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.