Envision Digital is focused on bringing technology solutions to the sustainability challenge . Its world-class AIoT technology helps governments and companies across the world accelerate progress toward a net zero future and improve their citizens’ quality of life. Having established itself as a leading solutions provider for intelligent renewable energy generation, consumption efficiency and smart flexible storage, it has extended its capabilities beyond energy to enable and optimise applications notably in smart cities, smart buildings and estates, smart infrastructures, e-mobility and smart plants.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 100 million smart devices and 200 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 350 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Sonnen, Solarvest and Total. The company has around 700 employees and 12 offices across China, France, Japan, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
- Meet with end users and subject matter experts to define business goals and problems that need to be managed
- Support Application Service Architects to develop digital related solutions and solves customers’ pain-points
- Prepare documentation of processes, workflows or business requirements
- Conduct analysis and prepares reports that provide operational and/or technical support to business operations
- Write and get acceptance of test plan upon collaboration with business users
- Manage and perform internal functional testing of systems before release to business users for acceptance test
- Support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Work with the Application Service Team to manage project timeline
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Information System / Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of IT / OT infrastructure is preferred (programming capability is preferred)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines on several initiatives simultaneously