The Pepperl+Fuchs Group is one of the leading companies for industrial sensor technology and explosion protection. With 6,600 employees worldwide, Pepperl+Fuchs generated sales of 790 million Euros in 2021.
The Pepperl+Fuchs Group supplies products and solutions to a wide range of different industrial sectors, including the automotive and renewable energy sectors, electronics and packaging technology, the oil and gas industry, machine and plant engineering, the chemicals industry and the pharmaceuticals sector.
As one of the leading companies in the automation industry, Pepperl+Fuchs is a global pioneer in its markets due to groundbreaking technologies. For conventional and future applications, the company offers a comprehensive portfolio and at the same time drives trend-setting future developments. Examples of this include application-oriented cloud connectivity solutions and the development of Ethernet in the process industry for Industry 4.0-compliant applications.
Continuation of a project which was started by a previous student about 2 years ago.
- Using Phyton to design and create a software which controls various EMC laboratory equipment
- Familiarize with the existing software
- Familiarize with Lab equipment
- Create flexible, easy to add on new equipment software
- Installation and testing of software
- Documentation of software
- Good knowledge of Software programming (Python)
- Able to verify the created software with proper verification plan to ensure stable functionality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Hands on approach
Related Job Searches:
Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte. Ltd.
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical