Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by a group of investors with experience in global telecommunications and infrastructure. Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
Kacific’s purpose is to make a rapid and lasting difference to the people of Southeast Asia and the Pacific by providing high-quality, low-cost satellite broadband accessible from a small, easy-to-install and affordable antenna. Broadband connectivity enables critical government services to reach the heart of otherwise vulnerable rural communities.
Kacific is committed to using proven space technologies to solve the endemic lack of affordable broadband internet in remote and underserved regions and locations of the world. Satellite connectivity drives economic growth, provides infrastructure freedom to communities, and improves people’s lives. Whether in urban, extra-urban, rural or fringe and remote areas, we help businesses, governments and communities fully participate in the digital world.
- To support Microsoft 365 transition – Answering to end-user enquiry, facilitate a training session and provide one-to-one support to slow adoption user
- Increase Microsoft 365 solution adoption rate
- Introduce a useful Microsoft 365 tool to a user to increase work efficiency
- Assist in updating IT documentation, IT Intranet portal & IT Inventory
- Develop a user training material, e.g. video guide
- First point of contact for IT-related support e.g IT hardware & Software, IT Accessories
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Problem-solving & Communications skills
- A basic understanding of computer hardware and network file and print services
- Proficiency in computer applications: Microsoft Office Suite