Pavilion Energy is a Temasek portfolio company set up to provide clean energy to support growth and contribute to a sustainable future in the region, including Singapore. Pavilion Energy is a regional LNG company with a vision of being a global LNG company in the mid to long-term.
With a global outlook and Asian roots, Pavilion Energy is uniquely placed to pursue partnership opportunities and new prospects around the region. Pavilion Gas is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pavilion Energy that was incorporated to manage downstream natural gas operations for both PNG and LNG in Singapore. Pavilion Gas is also responsible for the marketing, trading and distributing of natural gas in Singapore and the region.
For more information, visit www.pavilionenergy.com.sg.
1. Support the evaluation of various LNG solution concepts and/orrequirements to identify the most suitable LNG solution for the projects
2. Support EOI and RFQ activities to internal company business units and externalparties
3. Support cost estimate, schedule, technical risk assessment, and developproposal pricing for various projects
4. Support the coordination of project activities for a new build LNG vessel
5. Conduct primary market research/analysis to support the BD managers
1. Engineering degree or related discipline
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Basic understanding of LNG, Oil and Gas upstream, midstream and downstreamprojects
4. Innovation skills, creativity, willingness to share and explore new ideas
5. Ability to work constructively with various stakeholders