Park Hotel Group is one of Asia's leading hospitality groups. We have achieved that with expertise and passion for our craft, and it has defined our growth for more than fifty years. Established since 1961, we have grown from our first hotel in Hong Kong to our current portfolio of 16 properties across 8 countries and 11 destinations.
Over the years, we have evolved our portfolio to build distinctive brands that cater to changing customer needs. With most hotels managed under our luxury ‘Grand Park’ and upscale ‘Park Hotel’ brands, we recently added the select service, midscale 'Destination' brand to our stable to better cater to the growing savvy and value conscious traveler. Our Asia Pacific hotels have access to over 4,800 rooms in the region’s key gateway cities. We continue to grow our footprint and presence in locations where our guests and customers want us to be.
The intern will be working as part of the team responsible for the full spectrum of marketing activities (marketing communications & digital marketing). He/she will assist the team with the following:
- Enhance the group’s reputation through media relations, marketing strategies, storytelling, partnerships as well as the development and use of creative content on various channels including traditional offline and online media and social media.
- Manage the group’s owned marketing channels including below-the-line platforms such in-room TVs as well as digital screens, and online platforms including property website, online third-party sites etc. Ensure that content including facts and images are up to date and accurate
- Develop and produce promotional collaterals including EDMs, Posters, Flyers, and etc. to drive footfall
- Ensure the smooth execution of marketing promotions in the areas of F&B, rooms, meetings/catering
- Coordinate with various internal departments and external agencies on promotions, collaterals and advertising
- Negotiations for marketing partnerships, barter deals and sponsorships
- Develop and curate an up-to-date library of creative assets including photos that feature and rightly represent the hotel, its rooms, facilities as well as wine and dine offerings.
- Manage the press office function for the group including and not limited to pitching to the media, drafting press releases, preparing media kits/briefs and facilitating media enquiries/ interviews
- Monitor and track earned media coverage about the group as well as efficacy of marketing initiatives not limited to advertising on print, social media, digital and etc.
- Conduct media site inspection and hotel tours.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and Communications division to ensure consistent messaging and application of brand guidelines for all marketing communications collaterals, hotel amenities, signages etc.
- All other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.