BlueSG Pte Ltd – Contact Centre / Call Centre Temp

Company
BlueSG Pte Ltd
Designation
Contact Centre / Call Centre Temp
Date Listed
20 Nov 2019
Job Type
Part-time / Temporary   ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
Job Period
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Location Name
16 Science Park Drive, Singapore
Address
16 Science Park Dr, Singapore 118227
Map
Allowance / Remuneration
$9 hourly
Profession
Customer Service / Communications
Industry
Others
Company Profile

Singapore will launch an electric vehicle (EV) car-sharing programme in collaboration with Bolloré Group by end of 2017. BlueSG Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Bolloré Group, signed an agreement with the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and Economic Development Board (EDB) to operate BlueSG, a nation-wide car-sharing programme.  The programme will involve 1,000 EVs and 500 charging stations (2,000 charging points. 80% will be installed in public car parks in HDB & residential estates across Singapore and the remaining 20% will be located in public car parks and commercial developments as well as industrial and business parks.

Bolloré Group is the world’s largest EV car-sharing operator, with operations in Bordeaux and Lyon in France, Indianapolis and L.A. in the US, London in United Kingdom and Turin in Italy.

Job Description

Contact Centre / Call Centre Temp (3 - 4 Months Contract)


Your duties shall not be strictly limited to the below and will depend on the Company’s activity.

  • Deliver consistent advice and support to customers on our services and memberships in accordance with the company’s service standards and quality objectives
  • Resolve customers’ enquiries, complaints, feedback
  • Assist with membership enrollment process
  • Provide remote technical assistance to customers
  • Manage outgoing calls to customers during customer journey
  • Analyze each situation and escalate calls to the right team to ensure the best and quickest action
  • Handle outgoing calls for satisfaction survey

Desired Skills & Experience

  • Experience in the call center environment
  • Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathize and provide solutions to the customers
  • Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment
  • Excellent team working skills and flexibility in approach to work
  • Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
  • Working Hours: 10am - 7pm, on rotating shift (including weekdays and weekends)
This position is already closed and no longer available.  You may like to view the other latest internships here.

Related Job Searches:

Share the page
Scroll to Top