Singapore will launch an electric vehicle (EV) car-sharing programme in collaboration with Bolloré Group by end of 2017. BlueSG Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Bolloré Group, signed an agreement with the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and Economic Development Board (EDB) to operate BlueSG, a nation-wide car-sharing programme. The programme will involve 1,000 EVs and 500 charging stations (2,000 charging points. 80% will be installed in public car parks in HDB & residential estates across Singapore and the remaining 20% will be located in public car parks and commercial developments as well as industrial and business parks.
Bolloré Group is the world’s largest EV car-sharing operator, with operations in Bordeaux and Lyon in France, Indianapolis and L.A. in the US, London in United Kingdom and Turin in Italy.
Contact Centre / Call Centre Temp (3 - 4 Months Contract)
Your duties shall not be strictly limited to the below and will depend on the Company’s activity.
- Deliver consistent advice and support to customers on our services and memberships in accordance with the company’s service standards and quality objectives
- Resolve customers’ enquiries, complaints, feedback
- Assist with membership enrollment process
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers
- Manage outgoing calls to customers during customer journey
- Analyze each situation and escalate calls to the right team to ensure the best and quickest action
- Handle outgoing calls for satisfaction survey
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the call center environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathize and provide solutions to the customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment
- Excellent team working skills and flexibility in approach to work
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Working Hours: 10am - 7pm, on rotating shift (including weekdays and weekends)