Headquartered in Singapore, Park Hotel Group is one of Asia Pacific’s leading hospitality companies. Established in 1961, Park Hotel Group’s growing presence in the region today comprises of nearly 30 hotels and resorts operating or under development across 11 key destinations. With a focus on expanding across Asia Pacific and meeting the changing needs of travellers today, Park Hotel Group has a brand portfolio featuring its luxury Grand Park, its upscale Park Hotel and its midscale Destination, as well as Park Rewards, its dedicated loyalty programme that rewards guests, diners and corporate bookers. Find out more about Park Hotel Group at www.parkhotelgroup.com, get our latest news on www.parkhotelgroupnews.comand connect with us on social - Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Why Join Us?
At Park Hotel Group, People and Planet are at the heart of why we do what we do.
We believe in investing in the future to improve guest experiences, develop our team members for their professional growth, support our community to improve lives and conserve the environment to retain the beauty of the destinations we are at. We are also constantly challenging the way we work to build hotels of the future and set new benchmarks of experience and hospitality.
If you’re one who welcomes challenges, pursues excellence, has a passion for connecting with people and wants to make a difference with your work, come and explore the many diverse career paths with us today!
We are searching for a sales intern to join our Global Sales team. This intern will work closely with the Global Sales Team which includes conducting market research, identify business opportunities and generating sales leads through prospecting, marketing, and outreach.
- Researching potential clients, companies and industries to gather relevant information that can aid in the sales process. Identify companies that have a need for our products and services (e.g. hotel rooms, F&B events, catering)
- Identify key decision-makers within target companies
- Compiling data and insights into organized databases (Salesforce) for the sales team's reference.
Prospecting, Marketing and Outreach
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing and Sales team to reach prospective customers
- This includes LinkedIn Inmails, cold calling, email marketing, etc.
Qualifying Sales Leads
- Evaluating leads based on predefined criteria to determine their likelihood of becoming customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Global Sales team for further nurturing and conversion.
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Currently studying in university or polytechnic
- Prior experience in past sales related roles will be an advantage
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with stakeholders
- Full-time interns preferred (3 to 6 months)
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in understanding the customer lifecycle, learn sales techniques, basic customer interactions, and understanding market dynamics. It also offers interns a chance to learn about the hospitality industry, target audience, and competitive landscape, which can be beneficial for their future careers in sales or related fields.
If this role excites you, send in your interest to us today!