Changi Travel Services
Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia+, with the aim of redefining travel experiences to fulfil every need of the contemporary travellers, be it for business or leisure, innovation is part of our DNA, with an ever expanding business presence in the region.
In addition to online e-commerce platforms previously focused on savvy travellers, we have recently expanded into B2B and B2C e-commerce with products and services to meet every consumer’s basic needs and more. As consumers begin to feel more comfortable with online purchases of their needs, businesses must put more focus on having a digital presence, especially in moments of crisis like a global pandemic. Our business is therefore in for an exciting time, adjusting to this new normal.
Become part of this exciting transformation, join us to build your career and make a difference in delivering quality service and outstanding guest experiences to wow every customer.
As we continue to grow and fulfill our commitment to enhance the lives of our customers, we expect the same commitment of excellence and service from our team in making this ambition a reality.
We continually seek for passionate and spirited individuals to join us on this journey, chart our destiny with digital transformation. We are creating new roles and expanding the skill sets of existing roles to respond to the demands of a digital economy, constantly on a quest for the right talent with passion to add value to the lives of everyone we touch.
This journey is not exclusive to just customers but an offering to our growing family as well. We want people who have an appetite for a digital adventure and achieve your full potential with us.
We hope to see you thrive with your career aspirations and encourage you to expand your reach by providing opportunities for constant growth with excellent performance.
In line with our aim to expand and grow to be the best in the business, the time to join us is now!
Brief Description About the Position
As a Video Production Intern, you will work closely with our multimedia designer (& other company stakeholders) to assist in the development & creation of multimedia contents. This internship offers hands-on experience for content creation, from the start of ideation of storyboarding, to filming & to the production of final video content. Experience & be exposed to a dynamic & lively environment of the travel industry.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Collaborate with various business units to develop and create impactful corporate videos according to required project specifications.
• Perform market research, gather references/ video resources & assist in brainstorming to come up with innovative and creative digital story flow/content for assigned projects.
• Assist in creating & editing videos for various company business units & external stakeholders
• Assist in copywriting of video content and descriptions.
• Assist in filming and coordinating with the film crew, as well as carrying, moving & setting up of video equipment at the filming site(s).
• Other-ad hoc duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous & strong attention to detail, including being independent & resourceful.
• A self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude.
• Proven experience of video production/ dynamic visual content (animation, audio, real-life filming).
• Strong storytelling skills and basic knowledge of video storyboarding.
• A creative individual with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
• Proficiency in photography/ videography & video editing (Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro)would be an added advantage.
Please send in & attach your portfolio / showreel in your application.