Changi Travel Services
Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia+, with the aim of redefining travel experiences to fulfil every need of the contemporary travellers, be it for business or leisure, innovation is part of our DNA, with an ever expanding business presence in the region.
In addition to online e-commerce platforms previously focused on savvy travellers, we have recently expanded into B2B and B2C e-commerce with products and services to meet every consumer’s basic needs and more. As consumers begin to feel more comfortable with online purchases of their needs, businesses must put more focus on having a digital presence, especially in moments of crisis like a global pandemic. Our business is therefore in for an exciting time, adjusting to this new normal.
Become part of this exciting transformation, join us to build your career and make a difference in delivering quality service and outstanding guest experiences to wow every customer.
As we continue to grow and fulfill our commitment to enhance the lives of our customers, we expect the same commitment of excellence and service from our team in making this ambition a reality.
We continually seek for passionate and spirited individuals to join us on this journey, chart our destiny with digital transformation. We are creating new roles and expanding the skill sets of existing roles to respond to the demands of a digital economy, constantly on a quest for the right talent with passion to add value to the lives of everyone we touch.
This journey is not exclusive to just customers but an offering to our growing family as well. We want people who have an appetite for a digital adventure and achieve your full potential with us.
We hope to see you thrive with your career aspirations and encourage you to expand your reach by providing opportunities for constant growth with excellent performance.
In line with our aim to expand and grow to be the best in the business, the time to join us is now!
- Provide administrative support for the onboarding of candidates internally and externally (i.e. offer letters contracts of employment, and other documentation in accordance with templates)
- Maintaining existing recruitment channels including shortlisting of candidates on selected platforms
- Researching on recruitment sources in addition to existing channels
- Establish rapport with universities for careers talks/internships to build employer branding
- Design of EDMs and recruitment collaterals for communication and engagement
- Refresh of key HR communication materials including presentation decks and EDMs
- Managing of HR Quiz & Giveaway (Quarterly basis)
- Maintaining and updating HR employee files
- Other research & adhoc projects assigned