- Paradise Group Holdings
- Project & Facilities Executive
- Date Listed
- 15 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Allowance /
- $1,800 - 2,500 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Food Services / F&B
- Company Profile
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based restaurant group that was incorporated in 2008. Since its first Seafood Paradise outlet in 2002, Paradise Group has built a food and beverage empire of 12 brands in Singapore and Asia. To date, the brands include Taste Paradise, Paradise Teochew Restaurant, Seafood Paradise, Canton Paradise, Beauty in The Pot, Paradise Dynasty, ParaThai, Paradise Classic, Paradise Hotpot, LeNu, LeTen and One Paradise, a catering concept by Paradise Group. The group currently runs close to 40 restaurants in Singapore and over 60 restaurants overseas in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, and Myanmar.
- Job Description
- Assist in the efficient and effective running of the assigned Singapore projects in ensuring that our restaurants’ are systematically and promptly built and renovated in accordance to Company’s requirements.
- Responsible for the entire tender process including source, tender exercise, evaluation and awards the projects.
- Review of mock-ups, ID drawings and coordinated drawings with M&E services.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to support the fit-out, alteration and addition, refurbishment and rectifications work.
- Periodic review of ID works quality, negotiate and follow up with contractors on repair and replacement work to ensure work done according to specifications.
- Assist Project Department on major M&E maintenance issues, work permit application, administration and documentation, technical matters for new and potential projects through providing technical advice, highlighting all non-compliances and issues.
- Responsible to coordinate and assist in proper work implementation scheduling of all meet up with vendor/supplier and or Landlord maintenance team and in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance and their work routines to resolve major maintenance issue with regard to outlets’ kitchen equipment services, M&E services, or maintenance such as but not limited to, acmv issue, leakage, major back flow issues, etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of the restaurants’ through routine check and preventive maintenance strategies.
- Involves in the management, budgeting and monitoring of the maintenance funds under your purview.
- Handling all payment matters related to the projects and maintenance works
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Engineering related subject
- Prior work experience in project co-ordination / restaurants’ maintenance in Food and Beverage industry is an added advantage
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, soft fluency in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fluent in English and Chinese both oral and written (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates).
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous, can work independently and also a team player to take initiative in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance work
- Possession of good analytical, data processing, communication and coordination skill and be able to relate to different levels of people
- Time-conscious in project dateline, sense of urgency to response and minimize restaurants’ operations downtime
- Quality driven and well organized in all decision making.
- Honest, open minded and proactive with great passion for work.
- Self-motivated with strong responsibility and commitment.
- Adaptability and flexible to the changing demands of position.
- Fast learner with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are pre-requisites for this role
Interested applicant please send your resumes indicating your availability, current and expected salary.
Salary commensurate with experience and position level. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.