We're building an online platform that helps users to explore new opportunities and help businesses to grow through gaining new users.
PanelPlace started off by connecting users to market research opportunities, providing a reliable channel for users to access legitimate survey companies worldwide. Today, we've expanded our opportunity categories to serve members from over 40 countries, with reputable brands partnering with us on our platform. We hope that our platform can act as a bridge between users and businesses so that beneficial products or services can be brought to the masses in an easy, trustworthy manner. To us, it is always about bringing a win-win situation for our users and clients.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis and create insights from data.
- Source for potential customers and assist the team to form a strategic partnership.
- Manage the customer relationship management database.
- Assist in project campaign implementation and performance monitoring.
- Assist in developing content and materials for member support.
- Support member queries for our platform.
- Other ad-hoc operational tasks.
- Based in Singapore.
- A minimum period of 3 months.
- Singaporean/ PR/ Overseas graduates that qualify for Singapore Work Holiday Pass only.
- Open for University students or waiting for the start of the school term.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
- Understand or have the interest and aptitude to learn about project management and business operation is a plus!
- Interested in experiencing the startup scene.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues.
- Take on responsibility and spearhead projects/initiatives.
- Hands on experience in business operations and project management.
- A chance to cross team and experience what other departments are doing. (only for 6 months internship and longer)