PacificLight is a Singapore-based power generator and electricity retailer committed to helping businesses effectively manage their energy need.
At the core of the company’s competitive edge is our 800MW advanced power generation facility, located on Jurong Island, capable of powering more than 800,000 Singapore households. The state-of-the-art Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) power plant is one of the most efficient power plants currently operating in Singapore and the first to be completely fuelled by Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). Our plant operates at high levels of reliability and meets stringent emissions standards.
PacificLight is a joint venture between FPM Power Holdings (Singapore) Ltd and PETRONAS International Power Corporation (Mauritius) Ltd. The combined expertise of these shareholders underpins the company’s established foundation and contributes to its competitive edge in power generation and electricity retailing. Learn more about our shareholders.
- Managing inbound calls in a timely manner
- Maintaining database in Billing and CRM systems
- Assisting in telephony contracting by guiding customers through the buying process
- Following up on calls whenever necessary
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (due to the need to answer enquiries of mandarin speaking customers)
- Professional phone presence (good grammar)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Willing to learn and meticulous
- Able to multi-task
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
- Near Jurong East MRT