Orfeostory's clients include Haw Par Villa, MAS, SPF, SIA, SHAKE SHACK, PUTIEN and many more.
In your position as Asst. Project Management Manager, you will be shown the ropes on how to manage real-world IT projects, and serve as an intermediary between clients, and the development team and to achieve project success.
You will take the role in targeting new clients, identify clients' needs, present the solution, pricing to close the deal.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, presales, marketing activities, leads follow-up, business networking and partner and supplier relationships;
- Maintain good relationship and rapport with existing and new corporate customers
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Project incentives (additional $100 - $300 per month)
- Upon completion of internship a $600 bonus will be given
- Open to converting to full-time position. Basic $3k
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I would say Orfeostory is one of the good place to work in a friendly environment. The management is very cordial and inspire always specially Mark and Desmond.
Cons: I didn't face any difficulties working with Orfeostory