ONEPIP, founded in 2012, is a foreign exchange and payments financial technology company with subsidiaries in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Kuala Lumpur. Licensed as a Major Payment Institution by the Money Authority of Singapore (MAS), it operates the ONEPIP Exchange and BidAsk platforms for various client segments based in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Develop, implement, and maintain corporate website, back-office ERP application, customer order taking application and any new project initiatives
- Assist with application change request, troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Research and development on latest technology
- Support IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other system
- Update project documentation on enhancements and change requests
- Conduct user acceptance test for systems enhancement and development
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology major
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Proactive and team player with strong communication skills.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.