Hey, future FAMBAM! We're on the lookout for a marketing passion lad to bring those fresh vibes, create dope content, and craft engaging videos in the serviced office industry. Stay woke on industry trends, you feel?
We're hiring, and if you make the cut, come vibe with us at our Tanjong Pagar office!
Monday to Friday, 9 to 6 | $2,500 – $3,500/month (based on your hustle) + bonuses
AWS, WFH vibes, and a fam culture—what more could you ask for?
Slide into our squad this November! <<>> F A S T - H I R I N G < <
Marketing Executive (JUNIOR)
- Actively identify marketing and promotion opportunities.
- Responsible for the delivery and evolution of the marketing strategy
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and within agreed sustainability
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas for video content & content that can effectively engage our target audience and drive brand awareness. Play a role throughout the marketing cycle in positioning, messaging, and storytelling hence you will have to craft and curate with your creativity
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy that resonates with our target audience. This includes planning and maintaining a media calendar to ensure timely and consistent content delivery.
- Algorithmic Visibility: Ensure that every piece of curated content is optimized for algorithms to gradually attain the highest visibility. Employ SEO strategies, keyword research, and engagement techniques to enhance content reach and impact.
- Grow brand presence to our Company’s target audience
- To drive growth in advertising avenues in our publications for all marketing campaign
- Must be able to derive engagement via social media platform
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma and above or whichever is higher
- Knowledge in SEO & SEM will be a plus point
- PASSIONATE about Marketing
- Creative, innovative, and always think outside the box (Who knows the current trend)
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including event planning, attendance, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to engage and build effective relationships with vendors and media agencies
- Photo and video editing, etc: Canva | Photoshop Illustrator
- Monday to Friday